I want to …

Contact an Arun District Councillor for Ferring –

Cllr. Roger Elkins
Tel: 01903 505181
E-mail: Cllr.Roger.Elkins@arun.gov.uk

Cllr. Mark Turner
E-mail: Cllr.mark.turner@arun.gov.uk


Contact the West Sussex County Councillor for Ferring –

Cllr. Roger Elkins
Tel: 01903 505181
E-mail: roger.elkins@westsussex.gov.uk


Contact Arun District Council to…

Report a breach of planning regulations | Arun District Council

Report a litter/fly-tipping issue

Report a litter bin/dog bin/fouling problem

Report a dog control issue   

Report a stray / lost dog
Tel: 01903 737755

Report an Environmental Health issue

Report a Parking issueE-mail: car.parks@arun.gov.uk

Check recycling bin collection dates

Register a Planning Compliance issue


Contact West Sussex County Council to…

Make an enquiry or report a problem with a road or pavement – West Sussex County Council

Report a vehicle causing an obstruction

Report a public right-of-way/footpath problem

Report a ‘Rogue Trader’ or Trading Standards issue.

Report an unauthorised Gypsy or Traveller site.

Check West Sussex Waste/Recycling Centres opening times

See West Sussex Severe Weather alerts/advice.

See WSCC highways grass cutting schedule (NOT Village Green / Glebelands)


Contact the Environment Agency to…

Report an environmental incident


Contact Ferring Roads Scheme Association to…

Report a road surface/drainage issue on the private roads in the village

Find information about…. Ferring’s Private Streets/Roads (by W.S.C.C.)


See Travel Information and Road Works

National Road Works

Real-time Bus information

National Rail enquiries

Cycle journey planner


View the Vehicle Activated Speed Monitor data


Safer Arun Partnership

Report a Crime or Anti-Social Behaviour

See Sussex Police Advice on Nuisance Parking


Find Sussex air quality data –

Sussex Air Quality Partnership


Find a local business

 (directory not currently available)