Turn Ferring Blue for Dementia Action Week 20th – 26th May 2019
Abbeyfield Ferring Society want to raise awareness of dementia. All that is asked is we turn Ferring blue and post on social media pictures to raise awareness of the disease that affects so many.
To raise awareness of dementia we are encouraging organisations to turn blue for dementia.
- High Street Shop windows to design their window dressings with a blue theme – mannequins in blue clothes, blue tissue paper pompom flowers, blue hearts, blue balloons – Dementia Action Week poster
- Encourage staff to wear blue to work on an agreed day that week
- Find out how to become a dementia friend https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/
- Follow us on facebook @westsussexdfc / Twitter @DementiaWest
- Share your photos and posts for Dementia Action Week #THB19